Hobby Gas by Adams Gas available from Motoscope.
- Cylinder content 9L at 137bar
- Our cylinders are equivalent to 21 x 600ml disposable cylinders
or 13 x 1L disposable cylinders.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air products and
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- Refundable deposit of £55.00, which is fully refundable on
return of cylinder at any point in time
All cylinders are owned , maintained and tested by Adams gas and are
never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a
cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve.
The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully
refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not
subject to a limited time frame.
The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the
cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notify us to avoid
any confusion later on.
- 99.9% Argon
- MIG (MAG) Welding Stainless Steel material thickness 1mm - 12mm Used for thin and medium sections.
- Good arc control, used with or without pulse.
- TIG Welding Stainless Steel Material Thickness 1mm - 8mm For use on thin materials.
- This has a stable arc with easy starting.
- Suitable for all grades of materials
CO2 / Argon Mix 20:
- 78% Argon, 2% Oxygen, 20% Carbon Dioxide
- MIG (MAG) Welding Mild Steel
- Material thickness between 6mm - 14mm+
- For use on thick section. Not generally used for pulse arc, but
excellent with cored wires
CO2 / Argon Mix 5:
- 93% Argon, 2% Oxygen, 5% Carbon Dioxide
- MIG (MAG) Welding mild steel Material thickness between 1mm - 8mm
- For use on thin materials.
- Low splatter and good weld appearance.
- Usable in all positions.
- Also suitable for pulsed arc and robotic use.
Carbon Dioxide 3.15kg & 6.35Kg
- 99.9% CO2 MIG (MAG) Welding Mild Steel
- Material Thickness 1mm - 14mm+
- Used in dip transfer on thin and galvanised materials.
- Recommended for some core wires
Oxygen Free Nitrogen
- Ideal For Air conditioning engineers for purging systems and also for Car & Cart racing teams for tyre inflation
- For cutting or welding with acetylene
||Hobby Gas - Pure Argon Gas Refill (9L, 137Bar)
||Pure Argon Gas Refill (20L)
||Hobby Gas - 20% CO2/Argon Mix Refill (9L, 137Bar)
||20% CO2/Argon Mix Refill (20L)
||Hobby Gas - 5% CO2/Argon Mix Refill (9L, 137Bar)
||5% CO2/Argon Mix Refill (20L)
||Carbon Dioxode CO2 Gas Refill (3.15kg) - Welding
||Carbon Dioxode CO2 Gas Refill (6.35kg) - Welding
||Harris 2G Argon 0-30 LPM Regulator.
||Hobby Gas - Helium Ballon Gas Refill (9.4L)
||Hobby Gas - Oxygen Free Nitrogen Refill (9L, 137Bar)
||Oxygen Free Nitrogen Refill (20L)
||Hobby Gas - Oxygen Gas Refill (9L, 137Bar)
||Xcel 1S 2G Oxygen 0-10Bar Regulator
||Xcel 1S 2G Argon 0-40 I/Min Regulator